- Open Access
Erratum to: Intraocular pressure in genetically distinct mice: an update and strain survey: Correction
© Savinova et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2001
- Received: 26 September 2001
- Accepted: 26 September 2001
- Published: 26 September 2001
The original article was published in BMC Genetics 2001 2:12
1) Legend to figure 7 should read: "There is no strong correlation between the average systolic blood pressure of each strain and the average IOP of that strain (R2 = 0.1). All mice were female and 2 to 4 months old, with the exception that the female CBA/CaJ used for IOP assessment were 6 to 7 months old. If the CBA/CaJ mice are excluded, R2 drops to 0.01. Of ARK/J, C57BL/6J and SJL/J, strain ARK/J had the highest IOP and strain SJL/J the lowest IOP.
2) In table 1, the strain NZB/BiNJ should read: NZB/B1NJ.
3) In the results section dealing with Myoc alleles, the MYOC and Myoc should both be in italics.
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article: verbatim copying and redistribution of this article are permitted in all media for any purpose, provided this notice is preserved along with the article's original URL.